INTRODUCTORY PRICE GET ONE BEFORE THEY GO UP!!!!
The AR-15// M215 Rifle is a modern-day sport rifle. Built by veterans in Florida, the M-215 Rifle is not only versatile but reliable. Designed for a variety of uses; Sports, Recreational, and Professional. The M-215 ML can be easily accessorized to meet your everyday need. Our combination of lightweight and rugged design makes this rifle is the perfect choice for any application. This version is a combination of the workings of I.O. Inc. with Magpul products, to present to you a new choice at design and color variation. It also comes with flip-up sights, and an ambidextrous safety. FDE (Flat Dark Earth) Teflon coated.
• Barrel: 16” 5.56
• Twist Rate: 1 in 8”
• Feed Ramps: M4
• Thread Pitch: ½ x 28
• BCG: Case Hardened 8620 Steel Nitride Coated, M4/AR-15 Compatible, Mil-Spec/MP Tested
• Gas Block: Steel .750 Low Profile
• Gas Tube: Stainless Mid-Length
• Muzzle Device: Steel A2 Style Flash Hider
• Rail: 15” M-Lok Free Float Rail, Flat top, M-Lok positions at the 3,6, and 9 o’clock positions
• Upper Receiver: Forged Upper Receiver
• Upper Components: Mil-Spec Forward Assist, Mil-Spec Dust Cover, and Brass Deflector
• Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Charging Handle
• Lower Receiver: Forged I.O.INC Lower Receiver
• LPK: Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
• Buffer Tube: Mil-Spec Standard Weight Buffer and Spring, Castle Nut
MOE Stock, pistol grip, trigger guard, and magazine.