The M10 rifle comes from the famous Cugir factory in Romania, our M10™ rifles are manufactured
from all NEW high-quality components. The marking – 18RO – on the front trunnion denotes
newly built unit in 2018.
Imported directly from Romania, our M10™ rifles are manufactured from all NEW high-quality
components. The marking – 18RO – on the front trunnion denotes newly built unit in 2018. We
guarantee our rifles exceed ATF’s minimum 922R, U.S. made parts compliance requirements.
All of our newly manufactured rifles come supplied with a cardboard storage box, an owner’s
manual, one 30 round magazine (*as allowed by law) and a one year warranty from date of
Specifications for the M10-762 Semi-Automatic Sporting Rifle
• Overall length with I.O. INC Mil-Spec stock: 37”
• Barrel: NEW Chrome-Lined, 16.25” long, 1:10 twist rate with four lands
and grooves, right-hand twist
• CNC machined steel quick detach scope mounting rail
• Fully heat treated, stamped receiver made to military specifications
• Weight Unloaded: 7 lbs
• Action Type: Semi-automatic
• Caliber: 7.62 x 39
• Thread Pitch: 14:1 left hand
• Magazine: one double stack polymer magazine
• RPK type rear sight graduated to 1000 meters in 100-meter increments.
• Cold-hammer forged chrome-lined barrel
• Combination gas block and front sight
• RPK type rear sight graduated to 1000 meters in
• M+M single hook trigger group
• Elevation and windage adjustable front and rear sights
• Removable fire control retaining plate
• I.O. Inc rubber OverMolded pistol grip
• Comes with I.O.INC AK mil -spec furniture .OR Quad Rail
• I.O.INC Phantom muzzle brake
• 2 x 30rd steel magazine.