The ML 7 pistol is a modern-day sporting pistol. Built by veterans in Florida, the ML 7 is not only versatile but reliable. Designed for a variety of uses; Sports, Recreational, and Professional. The ML 7 can be easily accessorized to meet your everyday needs. Our combination of lightweight and rugged design makes this pistol is the perfect choice for any application.
No Sales to California or New York state addresses. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE NOTE: As of 01/22/2021, all of our pistol configuration AR-15's will not ship with a brace, only a standard pistol buffer tube. Otherwise, our AR pistols remain unchanged.
Please allow a 2-3 week lead time for the firearms to be built and test fired. Thank you
• Barrel: 7.5" 5.56
• Twist Rate: 1 in 8”
• Feed Ramps: M4
• Thread Pitch: ½ x 28
• BCG: Case Hardened 8620 Steel Nitride Coated, M4/AR-15 Compatible, Mil-Spec/MP Tested
• Gas Block: Steel .750 Low Profile
• Gas Tube: Stainless Mid-Length
• Muzzle Device: Steel A2 Style Flash Hider
• Rail: 7” M-Lok Aluminum Free Float Rail, Flat top, M-Lok positions at the 3,6, and 9 o’clock positions
• Upper Receiver: Forged Upper Receiver
• Upper Components: Mil-Spec Forward Assist, Mil-Spec Dust Cover, and Brass Deflector
• Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Aircraft Aluminum with Steel Latch
• Lower Receiver: Forged I.O.INC Lower Receiver
• LPK: Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
• Buffer Tube: Mil-Spec Standard Weight Buffer and Spring, Castle Nut
~~~~Please allow for up to 2-3 weeks for delivery depending on availability~~~
All pistols are equipped with Aim Sports Grip and Aim Sports Free Float Rail.
We use all parts made in the USA! Highest quality and satisfaction guaranteed!