The M215 Rifle is a modern-day sport rifle. Built by veterans in Florida, the M-215 Rifle is not only versatile but reliable. Designed for a variety of uses; Sports, Recreational, and Professional. The M-215 ML can be easily accessorized to meet your everyday need. Our combination of lightweight and rugged design makes this rifle is the perfect choice for any application.
• Barrel: 16” 5.56
• Twist Rate: 1 in 8”
• Feed Ramps: M4
• Thread Pitch: ½ x 28
• BCG: Case Hardened 8620 Steel Nitride Coated, M4/AR-15 Compatible, Mil-Spec/MP Tested
• Gas Block: Steel .750 Low Profile
• Gas Tube: Stainless Mid-Length
• Muzzle Device: Steel A2 Style Flash Hider
• Rail: 15” M-Lok Free Float Rail, Flat top, M-Lok positions at the 3,6, and 9 o’clock positions
• Upper Receiver: Forged Upper Receiver
• Upper Components: Mil-Spec Forward Assist, Mil-Spec Dust Cover, and Brass Deflector
• Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Aircraft Aluminum with Steel Latch
• Lower Receiver: Forged I.O.INC Lower Receiver
• LPK: Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
• Buffer Tube: Mil-Spec Standard Weight Buffer and Spring, Castle Nut
• Stock: Minimal 6 position Butt stock
~~~~Please allow for up to 2-3 weeks for delivery depending on availability~~~
All rifles are equipped with MFT stock and pistol grip.
We use all parts made in the USA only! Highest quality and satisfaction guarnateed!