The M215 Rifle is a modern-day sport rifle. Built by veterans in Florida, the M-215 Rifle is not only versatile but reliable. Designed for a variety of uses; Sports, Recreational, and Professional. The M-215 ML can be easily accessorized to meet your everyday need. Our combination of lightweight and rugged design makes this rifle is the perfect choice for any application.For California and New York orders: Any CA or NY Compliant guns that need to be converted to this specification will cost an additional $100 compared to the normal $699.99. This is due to the custom work required with pinning the stock, installing a featureless grip, fixing the magazine, etc.
Please allow a 2-3 week lead time for the firearms to be built and test fired
• Barrel: 16” 5.56
• Twist Rate: 1 in 8”
• Feed Ramps: M4
• Thread Pitch: ½ x 28
• BCG: Case Hardened 8620 Steel Nitride Coated, M4/AR-15 Compatible, Mil-Spec/MP Tested
• Gas Block: Steel .750 Low Profile
• Gas Tube: Stainless Mid-Length
• Muzzle Device: Steel A2 Style Flash Hider
• Rail: 15” M-Lok Free Float Rail, Flat top, M-Lok positions at the 3,6, and 9 o’clock positions
• Upper Receiver: Forged Upper Receiver
• Upper Components: Mil-Spec Forward Assist, Mil-Spec Dust Cover, and Brass Deflector
• Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Aircraft Aluminum with Steel Latch
• Lower Receiver: Forged I.O.INC Lower Receiver
• LPK: Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
• Buffer Tube: Mil-Spec Standard Weight Buffer and Spring, Castle Nut
• Stock: Minimal 6 position Butt stock
~~~~Please allow for up to 2-3 weeks for delivery depending on availability~~~
All rifles are equipped with MFT stock and pistol grip.
We use all parts made in the USA only! Highest quality and satisfaction guaranteed!